Intimacy and Compassion are the Bridge to a Deeper Human Connection.
In an ever changing world of agendas, performance anxiety, prolonged uncertainty and the hustle of living in today’s fast paced world, it can be easy to find intimacy, communication and your sexual experiences lacking the quality and soul connection you desire.
With me by your side we will cross that bridge into your new world
When I imagine intimacy, I feel it as a beautiful synergy of deep connection, awareness, presence, mindfulness and the ability to feel life on a visceral level. Being intimate is not just about romantic love, it’s profound embodied connection, developing good communication skills, and enhancing pleasure in all aspects of life, free from the expectations of others.
Imagine your most intimate moment — a conversation, a touch, a kiss — where it infuses your entire body with energy, where every breath leaves you feeling ALIVE, and where you know you are heard, safe and cared for — in the bedroom, at home or in the workplace, and in life overall.
This Course is for You if:
- You find yourself silenced in conversations with parents or partner only yearning to be heard
- You struggle with setting healthy boundaries at home or work
- Your nervous system feels frazzled, and impacts the quality of your life
- Your communication style takes you into an abyss of blame, struggle and feeling the need to prove your worth leaving you feeling agitated, angry and unheard
- You fight for getting your needs met, which turns to debate and argument
- You desire more emotional intimacy with your children
- You put everyone else’s needs first and now find intimacy, playfulness and quality of connection suffering
- You are curious and know there is more to sex beyond only physical penetration and are ready for those soulful erotic experiences
- You have had a lack of relationship with your body, and spirit and ready to show up in loving connection
Mastery of Connection, Redefining Intimacy includes:
Week One: Mastery of Connection, Being a Co-Creator
Redefining Intimacy – The Felt Sense
Relationship with the one-self
Envisioning Embodied Process, Showing up as Co-creator